Lettings Negotiator for this well-respected Estate Agency in Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2021-02-02 02 February 2021 Closing date for applications: 03 March 2021
This well-respected upmarket estate agency with a strong network of offices across London and the South of England, is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join its thriving team in Notting Hill.
They pride themselves on their reputation and professionalism and they are particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market, therefore, you will need to be able to communicate effectively and be well presented to be considered.
Our client offers superb earning potential and will continue to support you in your career development and progression.
- Ideally have at least 1 years’ experience – not essential as our client will consider a superb trainee with a strong sales background
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong business acumen
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This role will come with a basic salary of £19,000 to £20,000 depending on previous experience, plus on-target earnings of £40,000 to £50,000. They will provide a company car or allowance and other exciting benefits!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.