Lettings Negotiator for this well-regarded Estate Agency in Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading, Berkshire | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2020-11-12 12 November 2020 Closing date for applications: 12 January 2021
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency with a highly successful network of offices throughout the UK and internationally. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their prominently located office in Reading.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience, however, they may be willing to consider a fantastic trainee with a passion for property and a background in sales/customer service. It is equally important to be confident, outgoing and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlord with regular feedback
- Facilitating a let through to move in
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary for this role will include a basic and on target earnings in the region of £25,000. The company will also provide a car allowance, support you in your development and offer excellent scope for career progression.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.