Lettings Negotiator for this well-established Estate Agency in Maidenhead, Berkshire
Permanent Maidenhead, Berkshire | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2019-12-15 15 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 15 February 2020
This boutique, well-established estate agency has a very exciting opportunity to join its rapidly expanding business as a Lettings Negotiator. Our client specialises in the sale and letting of residential properties and is looking for an individual who has a proven track record in exceeding targets to join the team in Maidenhead.
To be considered you will have had previous experience within a reputable London agency in order to offer a first-class service to clients.
This role will include the following:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Negotiation & progression
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all clients and staff
- Attending relevant training courses
- Achieving and exceeding targets.
Key skills required:
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident and professional
- Positive attitude to all tasks
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence.
Our client is offering a salary package which includes a basic plus on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.