Lettings Negotiator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Summertown, Oxfordshire
Permanent Summertown, Oxfordshire | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-10-13 13 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 13 December 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their office in Summertown.
The ideal candidate will have lettings experience and be confident in managing your own workload, whilst supporting the wider team. As the lettings negotiator you will be responsible for liaising and negotiating directly with clients as well as managing the process for the applicants and tenants and helping them with their ongoing requirements.
If you are looking for the opportunity to excel at the top end of the property industry, this may be the role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Efficiently deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available to Let within 24 hours of instruction
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Updating Reapit with feedback regularly
- Maintain database of relocation agents in the area
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants and managing the paperwork
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Carrying out pitches in Head of Departments absence
- Confirm pitch appointment with Landlord as appropriate
- Arranging for re-evaluation by Head of Department of any relets and prepare for remarketing
- Ensure the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
- Arrange photography with Landlord, Tenant, photographer
- Send brochure to Landlord for confirmation of agreement to live advertising.
- Accomplished Lettings Negotiator with a track record of achieving targets
- Preferably ARLA licensed but not essential
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Possess vision and be able to develop complex strategies and solutions
- Excellent relationship builder to generate business
- Financial and commercial acumen with excellent planning, budgeting and operational reporting skills
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Robust and prepared to lead from the front
- Diplomatic and challenging with the ability to influence others
- Strong decision maker who gives assurance
- Ethical with strong integrity
- Full UK driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a generous basic salary of £25,000 and an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £40,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus. Our client also offers fantastic development and progression opportunities.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.