Lettings Negotiator for this upmarket Estate Agency in St. John’s Wood, North West London
Permanent St John's Wood, North West London | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2022-03-26 26 March 2022 Closing date for applications: 26 May 2022
Are you an experienced Lettings Agent who has always wanted to work for one of estate agency’s premier brands but never had the opportunity? Then this could be your chance!
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join its thriving team in St John’s Wood.
You will predominantly be covering St. John’s Wood and Regent’s Park. In addition, you will have the opportunity to access properties available to rent across North London, providing endless opportunities.
This is a great opportunity with huge scope for progression and the opportunity to take advantage of the company’s competitive, uncapped commission structure.
- At least 1 years’ experience as a lettings negotiator with a track record of achieving targets
- Preferably ARLA licensed – not essential as training will be provided
- A passion for customer service
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Good IT skills – MS Office
- A flexible approach to work
- Adaptable and a good team player
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary of up to £25,000, an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £50,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus! A generous car allowance will also be provided.
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Christmas and New Year, pension, private health insurance after probation, life assurance and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: email@example.com.