Lettings Negotiator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Shoreditch, Central London
Permanent Shoreditch, London | £50k to £55k OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2020-01-25 25 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 23 March 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join its office in Shoreditch.
As the lettings negotiator you will be responsible for liaising and negotiating directly with clients as well as managing the process for the applicants and tenants, helping them with their ongoing requirements. This role has a competitive package and our client offers a great induction programme as well as ongoing support and training during your career with them.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting viewings and establishing rapport with applicants
- Efficiently dealing with landlord and tenant enquiries
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk ins
- Meeting and greeting all people entering the office as appropriate
- Organising viewings
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Providing feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
- Updating Reapit with feedback regularly
- Matching of applicants
- Sending new property details on new instructions
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants and managing the paperwork
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Assisting the coordinator with preparing new properties for marketing.
- At least 1 years’ experience as a lettings negotiator with a track record of achieving targets
- Energetic and hard working
- Willing and able to handle a varied workload which will often change at short notice
- Good IT and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service, attitude and willing to learn all essential to help the team succeed
- Full UK driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a generous basic salary and an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £55,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus. A car allowance is provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.