Lettings Negotiator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2021-10-28 28 October 2021 Closing date for applications: 28 December 2021
Are you an experienced Lettings Agent who has always wanted to work for one of estate agency’s premier brands but never had the opportunity? Then this could be your chance!
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team in Putney.
You will be working closely with the head of department, a lettings coordinator and other negotiators. Your focus will be the Putney area where you will work across the market and you will also have open access to all available properties throughout South West London.
This is newly created opportunity with huge scope for progression and the opportunity to take advantage of our client’s competitive, uncapped commission structure!
Is this you?
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a lettings negotiator with a track record of achieving targets
- Preferably ARLA licensed – not essential as our client will support you through your ARLA training at their cost
- Experience working in south west London would be beneficial
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Good IT skills – MS Office
- A flexible approach to work
- Adaptable and a good team player
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary of £20,000 to £23,000, plus attractive on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £45,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus! A generous car allowance will also be provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota system.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: email@example.com.