Lettings Negotiator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Marlow, Buckinghamshire | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2020-02-03 03 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 23 March 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join its office in Marlow.
Our client’s Marlow office has a portfolio of properties across the area and surrounding villages. As the lettings negotiator you will be responsible for liaising and negotiating directly with clients as well as managing the process for the applicants and tenants and helping them with their ongoing requirements.
The ideal candidate will have lettings experience and be confident in managing their own workload, but also happy to help and support the wider team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Efficiently dealing with landlord and tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available to let within 24 hours of instruction
- Meeting and greeting all people entering the office as appropriate
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Providing feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
- Relocation Agents – sending new property details on new instruction
- Maintaining database of relocation agents in the area
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants and managing the paperwork
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Carrying out pitches in head of departments absence
- Uploading pitch onto Reapit as a market appraisal
- Sending pitch reports and letters as requested by head of department
- Arranging for re-evaluation by head of department of any re-lets and preparing for remarketing
- Ensuring the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
- Assisting the coordinator with preparing new properties for marketing
- Liaising with photographers regarding appointment
- Sending brochures to landlords for confirmation of agreement to live advertising.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a lettings negotiator with a track record of achieving targets
- Preferably ARLA licensed but not essential
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Good attention to detail.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a generous basic salary of £22,000 to £23,000 and an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £35,000 to £45,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus. A car allowance is provided.
You will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.