Lettings Negotiator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Kew, Borough of Richmond
Permanent Kew, Borough of Richmond | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2020-01-05 05 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 05 March 2020
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join their thriving Kew Lettings team. Our client is looking for an exceptional salesperson who is passionate about property and takes pride in delivering the highest service levels 100% of the time.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 1-2 years’ lettings experience, with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets. You will also be very confident and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being signed, through to move-in.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in your work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer will include a basic of up to £18,000, plus attractive on target earnings in the region of £35,000. You will be provided with a pooled car, plus excellent company benefits including life insurance, corporate gym membership, annual season ticket loan, vouchers and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.