Lettings Negotiator for this successful Estate Agency in Ashford, Surrey
Permanent Ashford, Surrey | £24k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2021-03-12 12 March 2021 Closing date for applications: 12 May 2021
This successful estate agency with a prominent location in Ashford, Surrey is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join its thriving team. Our client is well-established with a network of local offices across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex and Surrey.
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within estate agency. It is equally important to be a confident, outgoing and highly ambitious individual with first class customer service skills. Our client has a network of offices locally so there will be further opportunities to progress in your career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Registering landlord and tenant enquiries and booking relevant appointments
- Accompanying viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Conducting rental valuations (once trained and authorised)
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Handling deal progression
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team and covering other roles if required
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient use of computers and the Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly driven to meet targets
- Smartly presented
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good administration skills
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary package for this role will include a basic plus on target earnings set to be in the region of £24,000 to £30,000 depending on previous experience and performance. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email me: email@example.com.