Lettings Negotiator for this specialist Lettings Agency in Pinner, Middlesex
Permanent Pinner , Middlesex | £28k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-02-16 16 February 2021 Closing date for applications: 16 April 2021
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Lettings Negotiator to join this specialist lettings and property management estate agency in Pinner. Our client prides themselves on their fantastic local reputation and loyal clientele.
The business is growing and they are looking for a dynamic, experienced individual to lead their thriving lettings team and to expand on the current service and their large client base.
To be successful you will have at least 1-2 years’ experience as a lettings negotiator with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets. They are looking for an individual with first class customer service skills and somebody who has good market knowledge of Pinner and the surrounding areas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Instructing new landlords to the existing managed property portfolio
- Handling market appraisals
- Increasing business profile
- Building and maintaining strong relationships
- Adding value and new ideas to an established business.
- A minimum 1-2 years’ experience within lettings
- Familiar with lettings software including Rightmove and Zoopla back office
- Good local knowledge
- Independent, forward thinking, self-motivated, passionate
- Hard working with good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Always look smart and presentable, you will be in a public facing office
- Team player, friendly, calm under pressure and happy to support others in the office and offer guidance where necessary
- Exceptional time management, very organised and able to multi-task
- Confident, energetic, enthusiastic and articulate
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic of £17,000, with on target earnings in the region of £28,000. Benefits include a car allowance, parking permit, 32 days holiday including bank/public holidays and a competitive commission structure. You will be required to work 2 Saturdays per calendar month.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com