Lettings Negotiator for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2020-10-01 01 October 2020 Closing date for applications: 01 December 2020
Our client is a leading privately-owned estate agency that offers lettings and property sales services in Surbiton and the nearby areas.
The company is run by the owners who have over 25 years of experience as Surbiton estate agents. Both live locally and are active in the community, something which has given them an unrivaled understanding of the Surbiton area and the people who live there. Their professional team of letting and estate agents are local experts who pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 1 years’ experience in the property industry. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills to provide a bespoke service to clients, as well as eagerness and drive to succeed.
The role will involve the following:
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlord with regular feedback
- Facilitating a let through to move in
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business.
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Confident in dealing with clients in person and over the phone
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Local area knowledge is preferable
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary on offer for this role include a basic of £14,000 to £18,000, with on target earnings of £30,000 to £35,000. The company will also provide a petrol card.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.