Lettings Negotiator for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Sunbury, Middlesex
Permanent Sunbury, Middlesex | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2022-03-16 16 March 2022 Closing date for applications: 16 May 2022
Are you an ambitious Lettings Agent looking to further your career within an established agency? Then this may be the role for you!
Our client is a privately-owned estate agency with a successful network of offices in London and the Home Counties, and is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join their team based in Sunbury.
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 1 years’ previous experience within lettings and able to demonstrate a proven track record of success. Our client is looking to recruit an individual with excellent communication and customer service skills, along with an outgoing personality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Registering landlord and tenant enquiries on Reapit and book all relevant appointments or viewings
- Following up new leads and enquiries
- Progressing deals
- Co-ordinating move-ins where required
- Carrying out inspections if required
- Market appraisals/listing
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided at all times
- Work to personal targets and daily and monthly KPI’s
- Generating new business and building rapport with clientele and colleagues.
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Previous negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence.
The salary will include a competitive basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance. A company car will also be provided. Benefits include industry leading training and development, a rewards programme, charity and social events and much more. Our client also offers excellent scope for career progression.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.