Lettings Negotiator for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Ottershaw, Surrey
Permanent Ottershaw, Surrey | £26k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2020-03-01 01 March 2020 Closing date for applications: 01 May 2020
An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available for a Lettings Negotiator to join this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Ottershaw.
The company is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town, making this is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to progress in their career. To be considered you should have a proven track record in lettings and fantastic communication skills.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package will include a basic of up to £16,000 dependent on experience, plus on targets earnings in the region of £26,000 to £35,000. A pooled car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.