Lettings Negotiator for this premier Estate Agency in Hackney, East London
Permanent Hackney, East London | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-08-02 02 August 2021 Closing date for applications: 02 October 2021
Are you an experienced Lettings Agent who has always wanted to work for one of estate agency’s premier brands but never had the opportunity? Then this could be your chance!
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator!
Based in their highly successful Hackney office, the role offers a unique opportunity to work across a large patch continuing to grow their market share in East London. You will be working with some of the largest portfolio clients and most desirable properties in Hackney / Victoria Park.
Our client offers huge scope for career progression and the opportunity to take advantage of their competitive, uncapped commission structure!
Is this you?
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a lettings negotiator with a track record of achieving targets
- Preferably ARLA licensed – not essential as our client will support you through your ARLA training at their cost
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Good IT skills – MS Office
- A flexible approach to work
- Adaptable and a good team player
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary in the region of £20,000 and an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £40,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus! A generous car allowance will also be provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota system.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: email@example.com.