Lettings Negotiator for this market-leading Estate Agency in Willesden Green, North West London
Permanent Willesden Green, North West London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2022-06-18 18 June 2022 Closing date for applications: 18 August 2022
Our client is a leading independent estate agency that prides itself on being customer focused and delivering a high level of customer service to all. Based in the heart of Willesden Green, they have established themselves as one of the most well-known estate agencies in the area due to the high level of service they offer and enviable 5* Google Reviews.
They are now looking for an exceptional individual to join the team as a Lettings Negotiator and be a part of this great journey! You will play a very important role, effectively joining a team with one other negotiator, letting out available properties to tenants registered on the database and dealing with new enquires.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn a good salary and learn from those around you. This is a very busy office and the team support each other in their respective roles to get to their combined goals as a company.
- Previous experience within residential lettings would be preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales environment or a customer service role
- Confident with an outgoing and bubbly personality
- Strong people skills with ability to quickly establish and maintain strong relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Teamwork and dedication – a true team player
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to work
- Resilience to overcome obstacles to deliver what is required, a problem-solver
- Live within 30 – 45 minutes’ drive of the office
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary on offer will include a basic and on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on previous experience. A car allowance will be provided. Benefits include 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), bonus scheme, ARLA Propertymark qualification paid for after successful probationary period.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. You will be required to work alternate Saturdays from 10am to 2pm, however, you will be given time back in lieu for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.