Lettings Negotiator for this market-leading Estate Agency in Hammersmith, West London
Permanent Hammersmith, West London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2020-12-02 02 December 2020 Closing date for applications: 02 February 2021
A fantastic opportunity has become available within this market-leading and award-winning estate agency based in the heart of Hammersmith, west London. The agency has gained an excellent local reputation thanks to the teams professional and knowledgeable service.
Our client is currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy rentals team. To be considered you will have at least 1 years’ experience within lettings, with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets. The successful candidate will have a positive and enthusiastic attitude with excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging and conducting viewing appointments
- Experience of valuations/appraisals would be an asset
- Liaising directly with clients, tenants and contractors
- Working to and achieving set targets
- General administration.
- Confident and outgoing
- Team player and ability to work under own initiative
- A very sound IT knowledge
- An excellent communicator with a wide range of clients
- Proven sales track record
- Target driven
- Highly presentable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time keeping
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary package provided for this role will include a basic of £20,000, plus a realistic on target earnings figure of £40,000 to £45,000. You will also be provided with a company car and a parking space.
Benefits will include sponsored ARLA qualifications and a generous holiday package. The company also offer fantastic scope for career progression.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.