Lettings Negotiator for this leading independent Estate Agency in Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Weybridge, Surrey | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2021-07-21 21 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 21 September 2021
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading independent estate agency with offices in prominent town centre locations. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their thriving office in Weybridge, Surrey.
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience within residential lettings with a demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding targets, as well as a highly motivated and professional attitude.
The company ethos is to provide exceptional service with an honest and professional approach in everything they do.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
- At least 1 years’ experience within residential lettings
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Team player
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The package for this role will include a basic salary up to £20,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £40,000 to £50,000! A car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9.00am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work alternate Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.