Lettings Negotiator for this independent Estate Agency in Twickenham, Middlesex
Permanent Twickenham, Middlesex | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2021-04-13 13 April 2021 Closing date for applications: 13 June 2021
An exciting career opportunity has become available within a successful independent estate agency with a network of offices throughout the Richmond borough.
Our client provides residential lettings, sales, property management and financial services alongside excellent customer service. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their busy and dedicated team in Twickenham.
To be considered you will have at least 1 years’ experience within a residential lettings role and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets. If you are a confident individual with first class customer service skills and are willing to go the extra mile, this may be the perfect role for you!
- Have at least 1 years’ residential lettings experience
- Previous experience within the Borough of Richmond would be beneficial
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Live locally to the office
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary on offer will include a basic of up to £22,000 depending on previous experience with on target earnings of £30,000 to £35,000. Superb benefits include bonus payments for generated financial services appointments, refer-a-friend scheme, attendance bonus, shopping day incentive, employee of the month achievements and cash rewards and much more!
You will receive superb career progression opportunities and ongoing support in your development.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.