Lettings Negotiator for this highly successful Estate Agency in Southgate, North London
Permanent Southgate, North London | £35k to £56k OTE 56000
Job Posted: 2022-04-01 01 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 01 June 2022
Our client is a highly successful independent estate agency based in Southgate and is currently looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their thriving team.
They stand out from their competitors because they are not just about the numbers, but about putting a smile on their clients’ faces. They are not soulless suits but rounded human beings who take pleasure in going above and beyond to find innovative solutions and get results for their clients.
In joining the team, you are inheriting a proud legacy of commitment to customer service, one on which they hope you will want to build. Their every success – including financial reward – is based on that commitment to ensure their clients are always completely satisfied with their work, and happy to spread the word. Make that ethos your own, and you will go a long way!
- Ideally have at least 2 years’ experience within residential lettings
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Commercial awareness is essential
- Able to work independently but also as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build immediate rapport is essential
- Ability to communicate clearly on the phone and in writing
- Attention to detail
- Positive approach to all tasks is essential
- Highly motivated
- Customer focused approach at all times
- Full UK driving licence and your own car.
The salary on offer will include a basic of £18,000, with on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £56,000 depending on experience and performance, plus a bonus scheme enabling you to earn even more! You will also be provided with a car allowance and there is on-site parking available.
You will receive half a day in lieu when a Saturday is worked.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.