Lettings Negotiator for this highly-regarded Private Landlord in Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico, London | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-10-12 12 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 15 October 2019
This is an excellent opportunity to join this highly-regarded private landlord with a large portfolio of luxury properties in Central London. They are looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join their PRS (Private Rented Sector) team in Pimlico.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 2 years’ lettings experience within central London, with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets. It would also be very beneficial to have previous experience within the Private Rented Sector. This position requires the ability to work effectively in a front-line role, working as a team player as well as having the customer service skills that are required to be proficient in all aspects of the role.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Responding to and nurturing applicant enquiries (including proactively sourcing own leads and nurturing an expanding database of prospects), identifying those to convert and prioritise
- Promoting properties via lettings software, website, property portals, other agent networks along with initiating strategies to grow enquiries translating into revenue to achieve departmental income targets
- Proactively helping with register management, checking portals and websites regularly for listing position and presentation, tagging premium listings/featured properties
- Putting forward new idea income generating recommendations and initiatives to the Lettings principal and mobilise these once agreed
- Carrying out viewings and using research, influencing and negotiating skills to secure best quality deals on behalf of the landlord in line with company business model
- Performing in line with monthly and annual deal targets and adjusting volume of lets to support budget delivery
- Supporting other negotiators in their income/deal target delivery and during periods of absence
- Resident after-care and follow-up on letting department related matters
- Keeping Tenancy Progression team fully updated with deal activity and progress.
- Experience within a central London estate agency
- Business development experience
- Experience using Lettings software
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Efficient and well organised
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player.
The basic salary for this role will be an attractive £23,000 to £27,000, plus realistic on target earnings of £50,000. This is a Monday to Friday role, no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.