Lettings Negotiator for this highly regarded Private Landlord in Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico, London | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2021-04-11 11 April 2021 Closing date for applications: 11 June 2021
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded private landlord with a large portfolio of luxury properties in central London! They are looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their PRS (Private Rented Sector) team in Pimlico.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 2 years’ lettings experience within central London, along with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets. This position requires the ability to work effectively in a front-line role, working as a team player as well as having the customer service skills that are required to be proficient in all aspects of the role.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Responding to and nurturing applicant enquiries (including proactively sourcing own leads and nurturing an expanding database of prospects), identifying those to convert and prioritise
- Promoting properties via lettings software, website, property portals, other agent networks along with initiating strategies to grow enquiries translating into revenue to achieve departmental income targets
- Proactively helping with register management, checking portals and websites regularly for listing position and presentation, tagging premium listings/featured properties
- Putting forward new idea income generating recommendations and initiatives to the Lettings principal and mobilise these once agreed
- Carrying out viewings and using research, influencing and negotiating skills to secure best quality deals on behalf of the landlord in line with company business model
- Performing in line with monthly and annual deal targets and adjusting volume of lets to support budget delivery
- Supporting other negotiators in their income/deal target delivery and during periods of absence
- Resident after-care and follow-up on letting department related matters
- Keeping Tenancy Progression team fully updated with deal activity and progress.
- Experience within a central London estate agency
- Experience within the Private Rented Sector would be advantageous
- ARLA/NFOPP would be beneficial
- Experience using Lettings software
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Efficient and well organised
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player.
The salary on offer will include a basic of up to £25,000, plus realistic on target earnings of £35,000 to £45,000. Commission is not capped so there is scope to earn even more!
Working hours are 8am to 5pm / 10am to 7pm, managed on a rotational basis. You will be required to work alternate Saturday’s but will get a day back in lieu for this so you will only ever work a 5 day week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.