Lettings Negotiator for this highly-regarded firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-04-06 06 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 June 2019
A fantastic opportunity has become available at this highly-regarded firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors, with a network of offices in London and Nationwide.
Our client is looking to recruit a confident and driven individual to join their primary located office in Wimbledon as a Lettings Negotiator.
The role will involve arranging and accompanying prospective tenants on viewings, providing landlords with feedback, and negotiating between both landlords and tenants. You will also be handling lease agreements as well as general administration. You will preferably have at least 1 years’ experience within estate agency, as well as excellent people skills and experience dealing with high-end clientele.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The position will come with a fantastic basic salary of £18,000 to £20,000, with a highly-incentivised office commission package enabling you to earn £35,000 to £40,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.