Lettings Negotiator for this global Estate Agency in Henley, Oxfordshire
Permanent Henley, Oxfordshire | £45k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-04-10 10 April 2021 Closing date for applications: 10 June 2021
Are you an experienced Lettings Agent who has always wanted to work for one of estate agency’s premier brands but never had the opportunity? Then this could be your chance! This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join its office in Henley.
This office has a growing portfolio of properties across the area and surrounding villages. You will be responsible for liaising and negotiating directly with clients as well as managing the process for the applicants and tenants and helping them with their ongoing requirements.
To be considered you should have previous lettings experience and be confident in managing your own workload, but also happy to help and support the wider team.
Is this you?
- At least 2 years’ experience as a lettings negotiator with a track record of achieving targets
- Preferably ARLA licensed – not essential
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Good IT skills – MS Office
- A flexible approach to work
- The ability to multi-task
- Adaptable and a good team player
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Good attention to detail.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a generous basic salary of £22,000 to £25,000 and an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £45,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus. A car allowance will be provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota system.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.