Lettings Negotiator for this forward- thinking Estate Agency in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Marlow, Buckinghamshire | £25k OTE
Job Posted: 2020-12-10 10 December 2020 Closing date for applications: 10 February 2021
Our client is an exciting and forward- thinking estate agency specialising in quality residential property to let and for sale throughout Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. Due to their fast-growing lettings department, they now have a position for a full time Lettings Negotiator in Marlow.
To be considered you will have at least 1 years’ experience within residential estate agency, superb customer service skills and an outgoing personality.
Training will be provided including the option to obtain professional ARLA qualification.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Working closely with the Lettings Director to maximise the income and profitability of the lettings department
- Registering, qualifying and matching potential tenants
- Updating and maintaining records via the CRM system
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Negotiating and following administration process for new tenancies
- Actively initiating and maintaining a marketing plan to attract and acquire new landlords
- Keeping up to date with latest lettings legislation
- Assisting the property management team as required.
- Previous experience within residential estate agency, preferably lettings
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good administrative skills and attention to detail
- Computer literacy (some previous knowledge of CRMs preferred)
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- A car with a full clean driving licence.
The company is offering a basic salary of £18,000 to £22,000, plus commission equating to around £25,000. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and you will be required to work every third Saturday between 9am and 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.