Lettings Negotiator for this award-winning Estate Agency in Marlborough, Wiltshire
Permanent Marlborough, Wiltshire | £28k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2022-03-20 20 March 2022 Closing date for applications: 20 May 2022
This upmarket and award-winning firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team.
This company balances its distinguished history with modern services and a cutting-edge approach. They have a hugely successful network of offices, and this superb opportunity will be based at its branch in Marlborough.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within residential lettings and possess excellent communication and customer service skills as this company strive to provide a fantastic service to all clients.
The role will include the following:
- Handling telephone and email enquiries
- Speaking to applicants and booking viewings
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Negotiating offers between landlord and applicant
- Producing lettings paperwork
- Maintaining a working knowledge of compliance information such as Landlord and Tenant/Tenancy Law
- Being a positive influence within the team, helping to maintain a mutually supportive and team orientated environment
- Any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time.
- Minimum 1 years’ proven negotiator experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong MS Office skills, experience of using REAPIT would be beneficial
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic of £20,000 to £25,000 and a commission scheme enabling you to earn between £28,000 to £35,000. Benefits include a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave. Our client is supportive of funding ARLA training and career progression!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm and you will be required to work 1 in 4/5 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.