Senior – Lettings Negotiator – Estate Agency – Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Weybridge, Surrey | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-01-18 18 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 March 2016
This leading estate agency group deals in the middle to upper end of the market, and has an enviable reputation and market share. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator, preferably with one to two year’s experience, to join their Weybridge office in Surrey where they deal in all areas of the market from renting out studio flats through to multi-million pound houses.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
• Excellent written and communication skills
• The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
• Strong organisational skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Happy to take the initiative
• Confident in dealing with clients
• Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Good telephone manner
• Knowledge of the market and area
• Knowledge of carrying out Market Appraisals
• ARLA/ NFoPP qualifications preferred
• Must be “unflappable”
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
• Dealing with enquiries
• Booking appointments
• Carrying out viewings
• Booking market appraisals
• Carrying out valuations/appraisals
• Updating and maintaining websites
• Responsible for marketing/adverts
• General office administration.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm and one in three Saturdays from 9.00am to 5.00pm. The basic salary will depend upon your level of expertise and experience but will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000, with a realistic annual salary of c. £40.000 per annum. There is also a car allowance of £3,500 per annum. Other perks and benefits will include 25 days annual leave, plus all bank holidays, profit related bonus, life assurance, pension scheme and private health care, all after a qualifying period.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org