Lettings Negotiator – Dynamic Privately Owned Estate Agency – Crystal Palace, South East London
Permanent Crystal Palace, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-05-24 24 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 July 2016
An exciting role has become available at a high performing and dynamic privately owned property services group with offices based in London. They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their office based in Crystal Palace, South East London.
This company has a host of complimentary operating companies serving different sectors within the property industry and have gained a valuable reputation. To be considered for this role you will need previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator as well as a confident and professional approach with excellent communication skills.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing New Landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £16,000-£18,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com