Lettings Negotiator – Chelsea
Permanent Chelsea, London | £20k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2015-05-13 13 May 2015 Closing date for applications: 13 July 2015
This family-owned company is regarded as one of central London’s finest independent estate agencies. They currently have a vacancy for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their Chelsea Office.
The ideal candidate will have had some experience in the central London market, preferably with another well-regarded estate agency. To be considered for this role you will need to have outstanding presentation and communication skills, common sense, reasonable knowledge of the London property market and a proven track record of working to targets.
The role will involve the following:
- Qualifying and registering potential tenants
- Identifying their needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Promptly responding to enquiries, both email and telephone
- Arranging viewings on properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with landlords and managing agents
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to tenants and landlords
- Keeping up to date with current market trends
The ideal candidate will be:
- Extremely well presented
- A good communicator
- Have a happy, hardworking and honest ethos
- Someone who enjoys working in, and thrives in, a busy and social environment
- Preferably ARLA qualified, though this is not essential
To be considered you will need to have a proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets, a full UK driving licence and the ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels.
This excellent lettings opportunity will offer progression within the company, and will come with a basic salary of £18,000 to £23,000 depending on your level of experience, along with both individual and pool commission giving an initial on target salary of £40,000 to £45,000.
The hours of work are 8.45 am to 6.00 pm Monday to Friday. The company is open from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm every Saturday, but you will only be required to work approximately 1 in every 3 or 4 Saturdays. You will also be provided with 20 days holiday per annum, and the office is also closed on all bank holidays and between 24th December and 2nd January. You will also get an extra day’s holiday for every year you are at the company up to a maximum of 25 days. There will be use of a company pool car during working hours.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org