Lettings Negotiator – Berkshire Estate Agency
Permanent Sunningdale, Berkshire | £16k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2015-06-02 02 June 2015 Closing date for applications: 02 August 2015
This leading independent estate agency with offices throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire has an excellent reputation for providing a professional service. Due to increased levels of business within their Lettings department they are currently looking to recruit an experienced negotiator for their well located Sunningdale office.
The main job purpose is to achieve personal Lettings targets in order to assist with the growth and profitability of the department and to maintain the company standards as set out in the company charter and mission statement.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
- To have a full understanding of the lettings process to include the legal procedures and our Terms and Conditions of business.
- An understanding of ARLA and their minimum standards.
- Carry out lettings valuations and win instructions and business.
- Receiving payments of rent on behalf of landlords, receipting and banking.
- Oversee progression of tenant reference checks.
- Advising tenants and landlords of their contractual obligations.
- Reviewing performance and targets and understanding of office targets.
- Mail Outs, letter dropping, hand delivery of details to local applicants, ring rounds.
- Proactively explore new business and valuations from all possible avenues, i.e. local applicants, canvassing, old valuations, withdrawn listings etc.
- Registering applicants, encouraging valuations and add-on services.
- Creating viewings / accompanying viewings.
- Landlord updates / viewing feedback.
- Receiving offers and taking relevant information/negotiating lets.
- Full understanding of statistics, office and personal targets and office systems.
- Cross selling all departments.
- Uphold Company’s Mission Statement and Company Charter.
- Mentor and coach staff at more junior level.
- Attend meetings, sharing information and providing support where required.
- Adhere to company dress policy and code of conduct.
- Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company.
- A minimum of 6-12 months Lettings experience with a reputable firm
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on achieving personal objectives
- A hard worker who enjoys exceeding personal targets and goals and looks forward to recognition
- Determined, a good communicator, good listening skills and tenacious, well-presented and business like
- Must have a clean or near clean driver’s license.
- Must be able to construct basic business letters and write sales particulars where listing property.
- Must be an excellent ‘face-to-face’ and telephone communicator
- Good admin. and IT skills
This position will come with a basic salary of c. £16-17,000 and a commission structure enabling you to earn £22,000 to £25,000 in your first year.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org