Lettings Negotiator – Award Winning Surrey Estate Agency – Kingston, Surrey
Permanent Kingston, Surrey | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-08-16 16 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 16 October 2016
This leading and privately owned Surrey Estate Agency is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office based in Kingston upon Thames, Surrey. The company has been running for over 75 years with over 20 offices specialising in residential sales and lettings.
Our client is an award winning company that are looking for an exceptional individual to be a part of their successful team and to continue their enviable and outstanding reputation. You must have at least 1-2 years’ experience within a Residential Lettings role as well as excellent communication and customer service skills, self-motivated and well presented.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Deal with all incoming calls as appropriate
- Applicant care in line with company procedures
- Efficiently deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available to Let within 24 hours of instruction
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk ins
- Meet and greet all people entering the office as appropriate
- Organising viewings
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Feedback to Landlords, Tenants and Applicants following viewings
- Weekly matching of applicants
- Call through archive applicants
- Maintain database of relocation agents in the area
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with Landlords and Tenants
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Confirm pitch appointment with Landlord as appropriate
- Preparing pitch packs
- Preparing comparable as appropriate
- Sending pitch reports and letters as requested by HOD
- Ensure the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
- Assist in preparing new properties for marketing
- Assist with Marketing and Advertising, canvassing for new properties
- Informing Lettings Manager of any problems which need attention.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Must be able to deliver under pressure
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Smartly dressed and well presented
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Full UK clean driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary in between £15,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and an attractive on target earning figure of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance in the first year. A car allowance is also provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.