Lettings Negotiator – Award Winning and Leading Surrey Estate Agency – Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £22k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-10-26 26 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 26 December 2016
This award-winning and privately owned Surrey Estate Agency is looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office based in Guildford, Surrey. The company has been running for over 75 years with over 20 offices specialising in residential sales and lettings.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within this role or the property industry as they are looking for someone new and passionate about starting their career in residential property within an excellent company.
The role would be suitable for an individual who has left college and is looking for a full time job with brilliant career prospects. The successful candidate would however need to be confident, customer focused and well presented.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
This role will come with a basic salary package of £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on performance. The company will also provide a car or car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org