Lettings Negotiator – Award Winning Estate Agency – Chelsea, South West London
Permanent Chelsea, London | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-07-19 19 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 19 September 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at an award winning and one of the leading estate agents in Chelsea and London, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings and property management. They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their highly successful and busy office based in Chelsea. This is a recently refurbished office and has been the top performing franchise for the past 3 years running!
The Chelsea office specialises in the SW3, SW6 & SW10 postcodes as well as several prime riverside developments.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within lettings as well as a confident, professional manner and excellent customer service skills.
This job role will include:
- Register potential tenants
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Liaise and negotiate between landlords and tenants
- Arrange and agree lets
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with landlords and tenants
- Canvass for new business opportunities
- Achieve pre-agreed targets
- Proven background in lettings or estate agency is essential
- Rapport building skills
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Professional, tenacious, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Full, clean UK driving licence is essential
The basic salary package for this role will be in the region of £15,000 to £17,000 dependent on your experience and realistic target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work weekends where necessary. A pool car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org