Lettings Negotiator at this market-leading independent Estate Agency in Wandsworth, South West London
Permanent Wandsworth, South West London | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-08-24 24 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 24 October 2017
An exciting role has become vacant at a market-leading independent estate agency, specialising in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, at its primary-located offices in South West London.
Our client is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the successful team in Wandsworth, South West London. Ideally the successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience, however, our client will consider a trainee.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills to be able to continue the unrivalled service provided by the company.
The role will include the following duties:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Prospecting/canvassing for new business
- General administration and office work.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full UK driving licence.
The company provides a salary package including a basic of £16,000 to £18,000 and on target earnings of £25,000 to £35,000. A company car will be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.