Lettings Negotiator at this well-regarded Estate Agency in Hampstead, North West London
Permanent Hampstead, North West London | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-05-21 21 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 21 July 2019
Our client is a well-regarded estate agency with a highly successful network of offices. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join the busy team in Hampstead.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 1-2 years’ lettings experience, with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets. You will also be very confident and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer will include an above average basic plus attractive on target earnings in the region of £35,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.