Lettings Negotiator at this well-regarded Estate Agency in East Sheen, South West London
Permanent East Sheen, South West London | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-07-02 02 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 02 September 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation from their exceptional delivery of service and are now looking to expand their Lettings team in East Sheen.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 1-2 years’ lettings experience, with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets. You will also be very confident and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer will include an above average basic plus attractive on target earnings in the region of £35,000. You will be provided with a pooled car and other company benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.