Lettings Negotiator at this upmarket real Estate Agency in Cobham, Surrey
Contract Cobham, Surrey | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2019-07-27 27 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 27 September 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join its highly profitable office in Cobham, Surrey.
To be considered, you will have previous lettings experience and be confident in managing your own workload, but also happy to help and support the wider team. As the lettings negotiator you will be responsible for liaising and negotiating directly with clients as well as managing the process for the applicants and tenants and helping them with their ongoing requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out viewings with prospective purchasers
- Taking the lead on ensuring all required paperwork and checks that are carried out to enable a let with the support of your team complying with all company, ARLA and statutory legislation
- Helping build and expand the company’s Lettings business and to be aware of future opportunities that will enable the office to continue to expand
- Overseeing the marketing of properties including coordinating the booking of advertising, brochure production, signage and PR
- Maintaining a database of relocation agents in the area
- Carrying out pitches in Head of Departments absence
- Creating local business relationships and build the company’s reputation
- Cross selling/referring across the business
- Liaising with the sales department on a regular basis and to be a key link between the Lettings and Sales departments
- Adhering to the companies’ ISO, Money Laundering, Health & Safety etc.
- Preferably ARLA licensed but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to influence and quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
- Ability to problem solve
- Entrepreneurial – ability to spot opportunities
- Team player
- Record of winning business and exceeding targets
- Knowledge of the Elmbridge area is advantageous
- Confident with Microsoft Office and databases. Full training will be given in respect of internal systems
- Full UK driving licence.
It is important to note that this is a maternity contract.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a generous basic salary of £24,000 to £25,000 and an attractive on target earnings figure of £40,000 to £45,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus. A car allowance is also provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.