Lettings Negotiator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Permanent Tunbridge Wells, Kent | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2019-04-08 08 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 08 June 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join its highly profitable office in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Our client is an award-winning company that are looking for an exceptional individual to be a part of their successful team.
The Tunbridge Wells office has a portfolio of properties across the area and further afield, including Kent, East Sussex, and surrounding villages and countryside.
To be considered you will have previous lettings experience and be confident managing your own workload, but also be happy to help and support the wider team. Our client offers a great induction programme as well as ongoing support and training during your career with them.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with all incoming calls as appropriate
- Applicant care in line with company procedures
- Efficiently deal with landlord and tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available to let within 24 hours of instruction
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Providing feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
- Maintaining database of relocation agents in the area
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Preparing comparable as appropriate
- Sending pitch reports and letters
- Ensuring the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
- Arranging for re-evaluation by Head of Department of any re-lets and prepare for re-marketing
- Assisting with marketing, advertising and canvassing for new properties
- Informing Lettings Manager of any problems which need attention.
- Preferably ARLA licensed but not essential
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Full UK clean driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary of up to £24,000 and an attractive on target earnings figure of £40,000 to £45,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.