Lettings Negotiator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Primrose Hill, Central London
Permanent Primrose Hill, London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-09-08 08 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 08 November 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their office in Primrose Hill.
This role requires high energy and a willingness to get stuck in and help whenever necessary with a varied workload in an active and busy department. Often there will be time pressures and short notice requests – you should thrive under this pressure and ensure you manage your time to effectively meet/exceed targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving ambitious KPIs including viewing numbers and conversion rates to ensure deal targets and financial targets are exceeded
- Helping to build and expand the company’s Lettings business and to be aware of future opportunities that will enable the office to continue to expand
- Creating local business relationships and build the company’s reputation
- Assisting all members of the team and be a team player
- Maintaining the company’s standing as a market leader
- Cross-selling/referring across the business
- Keeping abreast of relevant housing legislation, national issues and attend appropriate training
- Complying with the various ‘Codes of Conduct’ of the national bodies the department is a member of such as ARLA and RICs. If not already, be prepared and ready to commit to becoming ARLA qualified, for which comprehensive training will be provided and costs covered.
- Accomplished Lettings Negotiator with a track record of achieving targets
- Energetic and hard working
- Willing and able to handle a varied workload which will often change at short notice
- Good IT and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service, attitude and willing to learn all essential to help the team succeed
- Full UK driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a generous basic salary of £20,000 to £23,000 and an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £40,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus. A car allowance is provided.
There will be a guarantee in place for 2 months whilst you build up your pipeline.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.