Lettings Negotiator at this residential Property Group in Brighton, East Sussex
Permanent Brighton, East Sussex | £26k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-09-22 22 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 22 November 2019
Our client is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, property management and investment finance. They are currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join their office in Brighton.
You will be responsible for achieving personal and branch targets while maintaining the highest standards of customer care and ethical conduct. This is an excellent opportunity for you to further your career with a reputable company that offer ongoing training and development, as well as exciting rewards.
- At least 6 months’ experience within estate agency
- Highly professional and well-presented
- Proactive, persuasive and results-driven individual
- Strong influencing and customer service skills
- Possess impressive networking and relationship-building abilities to gain instruction on potential lettings properties
- Maximise new business opportunities
- Excellent telephone manner
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic plus on target earnings in the region of £26,000. They will also provide you with a company car. You will be required to work every other Saturday but you will get a day back in lieu for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.