Lettings Negotiator at this premier independent Estate Agency in Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Weybridge, Surrey | £30k OTE
Job Posted: 2020-01-27 27 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 27 March 2020
Are you looking for a new career or fancy a change? Do you think you would succeed in a fast paced, rewarding and fun environment? This is your opportunity to join a premier independent estate agency firm based in Weybridge, Surrey.
Our client is an award-winning company that is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team and add to their already enviable and outstanding reputation. Previous experience within estate agency is not required, however, you will ideally have a target driven sales background within another industry.
The company offer ongoing training and development and the opportunity to build a strong career within the property industry.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Efficiently dealing with landlord and tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available to let within 24 hours of instruction
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk-ins
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
- Assisting in preparing new properties for marketing
- Assisting with marketing and advertising, canvassing for new properties.
- Be able to demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed
- Show strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the desire and motivation to achieve targets/goals
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Full UK clean driving licence and own car.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary of up to £17,000 dependent on experience, plus an attractive on target earnings figure of £30,000. A car allowance and reimbursement for business mileage is also provided
Generous benefits include a pension, health & well-being discounts, employee assistance programme, cycle to work initiative, employee referral scheme paying £1000, 5.6 weeks holiday, increasing with service and a challenging, rewarding and fun working environment.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.