Lettings Negotiator at this market-leading Estate Agency in Ealing, West London
Permanent Ealing, West London | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-06-06 06 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 August 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join its friendly, highly profitable office in Ealing.
The job of Lettings Negotiator will involve meeting new people from all over the world, getting out and about frequently, as well as a mixture of critical office-based admin tasks. The role requires high energy and a willingness to get stuck in and help whenever necessary with a varied workload within an active and busy office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing and regularly updating market appraisal reports recording your performance
- Helping build and expand the company’s lettings business and to be aware of future opportunities that will enable the office to continue to expand
- Creating local business relationships and building the company’s reputation
- Assisting other negotiators in agreeing deals on property where you have the relationship with the client
- Maintaining the company’s standing as a market leader
- Cross selling/referring across the business
- Updating the lettings team on current trends you’re finding on pitching and all new pitches coming to the market
- Liaising with the sales department on a regular basis and to be a key link between the lettings and sales departments
- Keeping abreast of relevant housing legislation, national issues and attend appropriate training
- Complying with the various ‘Codes of Conduct’ of the national bodies the department is a member of such as ARLA and RICs. If not already, be prepared and ready to commit to becoming ARLA qualified, for which comprehensive training will be provided and costs covered.
- Preferably ARLA licensed but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to influence and quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
- First class customer service skills
- Team player
- Record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Knowledge of the local area is advantageous
- Confident with Microsoft Office and databases
- Full UK driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a generous basic salary and an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £40,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus. A car allowance is also provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.