Lettings Negotiator at this leading residential Estate Agency in Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £34k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-05-10 10 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 10 July 2019
An excellent opportunity has arisen at one of the leading residential estate agencies in the UK. They are currently looking for a driven and highly-motivated Lettings Negotiator to join the team at their busy office based in Notting Hill.
Our client is looking to recruit a motivated, supportive, dynamic and career driven individual who, through their exceptional coaching, can excel in their fantastic company culture and build a career.
Your tasks will include:
- Meeting and registering new applicants
- Organising & carrying out viewings
- Maintaining regular contact with landlords and applicants and note all correspondence and communications
- Achieving all daily and weekly targets
- Arranging, organising and conducting all viewings in line with the landlord`s instructions
- Negotiating where instructed any offers received
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market place thus gaining an advantage over our competitors
- Working closely with the Manager to identify new business opportunities and maximise them.
- Previous experience within a negotiator role or in a sales environment, an advantage but not essential
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic of £14,000, plus a highly incentivised office commission package with on target earnings of £34,000 dependent on your performance. A company car or car allowance will also be provided. The company offers award-winning training as well as fantastic opportunities for career progression.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.