Lettings Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Kew, Surrey
Permanent Kew, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2019-06-06 06 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 August 2019
This leading independent estate agency in the London Borough of Richmond currently has an excellent opportunity available for a Lettings Negotiator at their busy and successful Kew office.
Our client is ideally looking to recruit an individual with at least 1 year’s property experience and an understanding of lettings legislation, however, they may also consider an exceptional trainee. This is an exciting and challenging role for an individual who is focused on a career in the property industry.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing new landlords
- Accompanying viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Occasional property inspections when required.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The package will include a basic plus commission enabling you to earn between £25,000 and £30,000. They will provide a company car or allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com