Lettings Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £30k
Job Posted: 2019-09-01 01 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 01 November 2019
Our client is a leading and long-standing estate agency with an impressive network of offices and specialises in residential sales and lettings. The lettings business levels are expanding; therefore, our client is looking to recruit a high-calibre Lettings Negotiator to join the friendly and busy team in Guildford.
The successful candidate will have had exposure to high-end clientele and ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within the industry. However, our client is also willing to consider a fantastic trainee. The company deal predominantly in the ‘top end’ of the market so you will need to have the gravitas to be effective and successful in this arena.
This award-winning company is looking to recruit an exceptional individual with first-class customer service skills in order to uphold its enviable reputation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Efficiently dealing with landlord and tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available to let within 24 hours of instruction
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk-ins
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
- Assisting in preparing new properties for marketing
- Assisting with marketing and advertising, canvassing for new properties
- Informing lettings manager of any problems which need attention.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Happy to take the initiative
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Guildford and the surrounding area is preferred
- Full UK clean driving licence.
The company is offering a basic salary of up to £18,000, with an on target earnings figure of £30,000. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.