Lettings Negotiator at this independent residential and commercial Estate Agency in Clerkenwell, Central London
Permanent Clerkenwell, London | £42k to £44k OTE 44000
Job Posted: 2019-04-28 28 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 28 June 2019
This company is a widely respected independent residential and commercial estate agency in London. They have become synonymous with urban living in central London and currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team in Clerkenwell.
Our client has an enviable reputation in the area and is very well established, therefore, the successful candidate will need over 1 years’ experience within a lettings role as well as excellent customer service and a driven attitude.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing new landlords
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Coordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload.
The basic salary will be from £22,000 to £23,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £42,000 to £44,000. The company also offers fantastic opportunities for career progression.
The properties are all within walking distance of the office.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.