Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Isleworth, Middlesex
Permanent Isleworth, Middx | £34k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-12-12 12 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 12 February 2020
This is an excellent career opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join a successful independent estate agency, with a network of offices throughout the Richmond Borough.
This is a fantastic career move for an experienced lettings negotiator looking for a more challenging and rewarding role within a highly successful company.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 1 years’ experience within a residential lettings role. Our client is looking to recruit a confident individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to join the thriving team in Isleworth.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Target driven
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The basic salary will be in the region £16,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience, plus attractive on target earnings of £34,000 to £40,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.