Lettings Negotiator at this award-winning firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Wandsworth Common, South West London
Permanent Wandsworth Common, South West London | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-08-11 11 August 2019 Closing date for applications: 11 October 2019
This upmarket and award-winning firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator.
This company balances its distinguished history with modern services and a cutting-edge approach. They have a hugely successful network of offices in London and this great opportunity will be based at its busy branch in Wandsworth Common.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within residential lettings and possess excellent communication and customer service skills as this company strive to provide a fantastic service to all clients. The role will include networking for new instructions and contribute in managing the company’s existing client base to obtain instructions.
The role will include the following:
- Setting up viewings and accompany applicants on multiple viewings
- Sourcing properties from other agents (where possible)
- Networking, searching for and developing new business opportunities
- Operating in accordance to current Legislation and ensure legal requirements are met i.e in relation to gas safety, EPCs, furniture, Deposit registration etc
- Providing information and advising to potential and existing landlords and tenants
- Carrying out Market appraisals when required
- Producing lettings paperwork
- Arranging inventories, cleaning and required certificates
- Ensuring cleared funds, signed agreements and safety certificates are in place prior to move-in
- Monitoring and chasing rent arrears
- Attending weekly office meetings.
- Minimum 1 years’ proven negotiator experience
- Experience of the local area residential lettings market
- Experience of using REAPIT
- ARLA qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic of £20,000 and a commission scheme enabling you to earn upwards of £40,000. There will be a guarantee in place whilst you build up your pipeline. The company will also provide a pooled car. You will be expected to work 1 in 4 Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.