Lettings Negotiator at this boutique Estate Agency in Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-10-17 17 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 17 December 2018
An exciting and challenging vacancy has arisen at this boutique, privately-owned estate agency in Central London for an experienced Lettings Negotiator. The company deal primarily with the middle to upper end of the market; therefore, the successful candidate must be mature and presentable to be effective in such a sector.
This role will require you to have previous experience in lettings in order to strengthen the existing team, as well as confidence, enthusiasm, excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience, with on target earnings from £40,000 to £50,000. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.