Lettings Negotiator at this independent Chartered Surveyors company in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-07-29 29 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 29 September 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this market-leading independent Chartered Surveyors company for a Lettings Negotiator. They are property experts in Residential and Commercial Sales, Lettings and Management and pride themselves on offering their clients a bespoke personal service.
You would be based in Wimbledon where you will find a team of highly-experienced staff with over 150 years of combined experience.
To be considered you will need to have previous experience within lettings as well a positive attitude and outgoing personality.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include an attractive basic salary plus on target earnings set to be in the region of £35,000. A company car or car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.